Thursday, 18 October 2012

Now Playing

We went to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower last week, and ever since, I've had this song running around in my head. It's Asleep by The Smiths. This song was released originally a B-side on The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, but was unearthed again for the 1987 Louder Than Bombs compilation. It's too good to be a B-side.


If you haven't read The Perks of Being a Wallflower yet, make sure you add it on to your list.

“There is this one photograph... that is just beautiful. it would be impossible to describe how beautiful it is, but i’ll try. If you listen to the song “Asleep,” and you think about those pretty weather days that make you remember things, and you think about the prettiest eyes you’ve known, and you cry and the person holds you back, then I think you will see the photograph.” Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being A Wallflower.




Don't feel bad for me , I want you to know deep in the cell of my heart I really want to go 

There is another world , there is a better world. Well, there must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment