Thursday, 4 October 2012

Now Playing

My first Now Playing! Every time somethings catches my... ears (?)... I'll share it with you.

I bought Ellie Goulding's first album, Lights, in May 2010 whilst in Southend for Ash's Mum's wedding. I loved her 'airy,' sweet sound and amazing lyrics and the album will always remind me of that trip. When I first heard 'Anything Could Happen' I thought "oh great, now she's dating Skrillex, she's gone all dancey." But then I heard the stripped down, jazzed up  Live Lounge version and it grew on me instantly.

Anything Could Happen is powerful, haunting, and makes me wanna sing along in my car on the way to work - that in itself makes it a total winner!



After the war we said we'd fight together,
I guess we thought that's just what humans do


No comments:

Post a Comment