Sunday, 18 November 2012

Calm Before The Storm



This is my last quiet weekend before Christmas! From here on, every week is packed with festivities. We're going to the theatre to see The Woman In Black, I'm doing another floristry course to make a door wreath, Ash's band have a couple of gigs lined up, we're seeing Mumford and Sons and taking a trip to pay a surprise visit to Ash's Mum in Essex. Plus we have a lot of Christmas shopping to do!

I can't believe how quickly it's coming around. My iPhone is full of notes for Christmas presents, I've pinned a load of recipe ideas, and I've got a small pile of presents mounting up in a corner of the bedroom. I'm thankful for this quiet weekend to relax and prepare for my favourite time of year.

And what's on the top of my Christmas list? Fall Out Boy's Take This To Your Grave record.



No comments:

Post a Comment