Thursday, 8 November 2012

National Anthem


It seems like we've finally decided to book a trip of a life time!  Setting big challenges like this - mentally, financially, and geographically - is what makes me thrive. I love to get my teeth stuck in to a new project, and planning 3 weeks to America in Spring 2014 might be exactly what I need. I don't know a lot about America so I'd appreciate any travel tips!

The font used on the picture above is one I made myself with the iFontMaker app on iPad. Coolest thing ever. I'm going to try making something more curly for my photography website.

I'm shooting my last wedding of the year tomorrow. They've been together since secondary school and I'm honoured to be doing their photos.

On Saturday it's Ash's birthday, so we're looking forward to some good food, cake, and a few rums.

My soundtrack for this evening - pampering, ironing, charging batteries and relaxing.

The Gaslight Anthem - National Anthem (Live at Reading)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so jealous! 2014 may be a while away but I'd kill for an American holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We chose to do it a while down the line so we could save up and enjoy it properly, rather than scrimping and saving :)

      Delete