Thursday, 3 January 2013

Instax 3

It must have been all the cocktails I drank on Christmas day, but come the evening I was feeling pretty sozzled and ended up getting a bit snap happy with my Instax!

Pheobe in her Santa costume. I'm sure she hates me! And you can just about see the Toy Story easel we bought for my niece for Christmas.

Ash with Pheobe

My parents

Drunk me with little Phe :)

Mum had just given Amelia a kiss good night and I ran in and said "SMILE!" :)

The worst thing about Instax is the cost, but it's worth it for the memories. x

You can see previous Instax posts by following this label.

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and loving it. Maybe we can follow each other on GFC or bloglovin? Maybe stop by my blog and let me know XO

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've taken a look at yours and loving it! Following on bloglovin :) X

      Delete
  2. looove these photos! :) I always love instax photos they make everything feel so nostalgic and I love it! Happy new Year!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there's something so timeless about them! :) Happy new year! X

      Delete