Monday, 21 January 2013

Turning Three


I can't believe it, my niece, Amelia, is three! On the day she was born, I was jobless for the first time so I was having a lie-in. I got out of bed after hearing voices downstairs. Dad told me that my sister had gone in to labour and had been in hospital for a few hours. I ran upstairs, got dressed as quickly as I could and drove in to the hospital. I waited for almost 2 hours, and just after 10.40am, Amelia's Dad came out to the waiting room and sneaked me in to meet her for the first time. She was 7lb 4oz and every bit the cutest thing I've ever seen. My Mum and I drove in to town to buy pink clothes, toys and balloons! And since 19th January 2010, my life has never been the same!

    

3 years on, Amelia is the most important little person in my life. Her sense of humour is brilliant, she's a fast learner and she's so CUTE! This Saturday was her birthday. She celebrated with a morning of sledging with her Dad's family, and then we went down to my sisters new house to give her our presents. Ash and I opted to put some money in to her trust fund after spoiling her with toys at Christmas, but I couldn't resist getting her her very first Woody and Buzz Lightyear toys.








I love the above photo! She had no idea we'd got her a birthday cake as she'd already had one in the morning. Happy Birthday little one! Don't grow up too fast! X

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's so cute! Glad she had a wonderful birthday!! xxx

    ReplyDelete