1. First things first - I'm Rosie, I'm 22 and live outside of Bath, Southwest England.
2. Ash and I have been together since just before Reading 2009. Almost 4 lovely years. And we've lived together at my parents for all that time.
3. Fruity cocktails are my favourite. Second to that, Crabbies ginger beer!
4. I really don't like injections and blood tests, but have 14 tattoos. It's a clinical thing.
5. My favourite bands are The Gaslight Anthem, Mumford and Sons and Noah & The Whale.. but I have so many more loves. Like Michael Jackson. And Beyonce.
6. I love Dexter, The Walking Dead, True Blood and Breaking Bad. America does TV drama so much better than we ever will!
7. I left school after my first year of Sixth Form, and have been employed ever since. This was definitely the best decision for me at the time - University wasn't on the cards.
8. I now work for an amazing British fashion brand.
9. Consequently, I own more than 10 Mulberry bags...
10. I change my perfumes dependant on the season, time of my life or holiday. Miss Dior = Paris. Katy Perry's Purr = Egypt. Marc Jacobs Daisy = Sixth Form. Now every time I smell them again, it reminds me of the past. (I'm allergic to Chanel No 5 though...)
11. I really hate illegal downloading. People who watch all my favourite shows and post spoilers are the worst! I love waiting week by week through an exciting TV series.
12. A love of photography runs in my family, and inspires me to be creative.
13. My first 'proper' gig was My Chemical Romance at Brixton Academy when I was 14.
14. I'm a natural red head. After years of hating it at school, I'm finally embracing it.
15. I jumped out of a plane and raised £1000 for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation.
16. I really enjoy getting my teeth stuck in to a new project! Currently, it's planning our San Fran & Vegas holiday.
17. For my 21st birthday, I bought a brand new VW Polo, my most indulgent purchase. I also turned 21 on the Eiffel Tower at midnight.
18. I love when things are tidy, but I'm awful at keeping them that way.
19. I get pretty bad eczema which flares up with stress and some allergies.
20. The birth of my niece has changed my outlook on life a lot. And I find it harder to watch scary movies!
21. When I'm telling a story or talking to someone I don't know well, I stutter and stumble over my words a lot.
22. My Starbucks drink of choice is a tall skinny vanilla latte.
23. We have 5 dogs at home. My Mum grew up on a farm which meant we were always surrounded by animals when growing up. We've had ducks, guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets, pheasants, cats, fish, hamsters...
24. I have so many pairs of shoes, I've taken over the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs.
25. I am SO eager to move out of my parents house, but #16 is putting those plans on hold at the moment.
Hopefully you all know a bit more about me now. If there's anything you'd like to ask, leave a comment or head over to my revived Formspring page! X