Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Lately I've Been


Celebrating my birthday! Feels weird to say I'm 22.

Listening to Bastille. Reading The Great Gatsby. Organising my wardrobe.


Visiting Hogwarts! I loved the Warner Bros Studio Tour a LOT a posted about it here.

Loving my Graze boxes (free box with code VX2XZC3)

Flower arranging. Ash bought me gorgeous red roses for Valentines, and these tulips and hyacinths.

Saving. Avoiding the gym in favour of cocktails. 

Getting tattooed (#14). Dressing for the Valentines.

And finally, wanderlusting  I love to day dream about sunny holidays, visiting famous cities and just getting away. So much so that we've booked a weekend in Dublin in June with my parents. Any Dublin tips for me?

1 comment:

  1. i always find it weird getting a year older - it takes me a year to remember my new age, by which point it's obviously changed again! happy birthday!

    also mega jel about the studio tour. it opened only a few months after i left the uk :(

    x

    ReplyDelete