Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentines Day


I'm not a huge lover of Valentines day for a few reasons. One, because I think I show Ash every day that I love him. Two, everything gets a bit more expensive if it's red or pink or has a heart on it, and it's impossible to go to the cinema or out for dinner for a few days. Three, because my birthday is just around the corner! I did get 12 gorgeous red roses, some beautiful tulips and some Crabbies ginger beer this morning though which made me smile. (Thank you Ash <3 )



Although last year was very romantic (see above, but bad dancing to Marvin Gaye) I'm looking forward to having a quiet Valentines night in with a good book or a movie and a couple glasses of rose.
Happy Valentines Day! What are your plans for today? X

PS. Did you see my Valentines Nails tutorial?

PPS. I've added a Bloglovin' button to the left bar if you would like to follow me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Those roses you got sound lovely!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete