Sunday, 24 March 2013

Wanderlust: San Francisco & Vegas

Image from Google

After months of umming and ahhing, we have finally bitten the bullet! We went to the Virgin Holidays concession in House of Fraser Bristol to get their US brochure. I emailed them late last night after settling on our itinerary and they came back with a quote this morning which was great. It's expensive, but we'll be able to afford it if we're strict and budget properly and stop spending money on Dominos pizza and nights out drinking rum. (Easier said than done, believe me!)

As it stands, we'll be going to San Francisco for a week at the end of next March (2014!) and then flying to Vegas for 3 nights before coming home. I've spent the weekend on Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet reading reviews and just spent the last couple of hours watching Youtube videos of people walking up and down the strip in Vegas... exciting Sunday night!

We'll be staying in Fisherman's Wharf, San Fran and at the Luxor in Vegas. Any tips or tricks? Any restaurants you can recommend? I get almost 50% of my visitor traffic from the US so some of you must have some ideas for me!

I'm relieved we've actually settled on going somewhere, and although it's over a year away, I'm excited!
Rosie x

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I've only been to SF once but it has stolen my heart. I definitely recommend taking a bus and just seeing as much as you possibly can! So much to see!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing, I'm going there in summer! So excited

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love San Francisco and Vegas! I wish you safe travels!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! lovelyyyy. and i loved SF

    ReplyDelete