Sunday, 7 April 2013

Lately I've Been

Enjoying music, in every way shape and form. Record shopping, seeing Gaslight Anthem.
Recieving chocolate...
 and melting it up for Rice Krispie Rocky Road.
Wearing mint, coral and monochrome. Ticking all the spring boxes.

Working hard at the gym ready to have my stats done for the first time in 2 years.
 
Mixing up cocktails, like this raspberry mojito.
 
Loving my New Look sale bargains. Receiving lovely packages.
Arranging springtime flowers.

Reading 'Silver Linings Playbook.' Saving even harder for the holiday we just booked.
 
Loving the pretty city.
Meeting a Wurzel drinking cider.
 
 Enjoying a day in the sun watching Bath Rugby.




2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog from Nouvelle Daily, it’s so so lovely! Wish I had found it sooner :) I love your photographs! If you struggle sleeping you might find this blog post useful :)

    Lots of love xxxx

    http://www.charlotte-eliza-king.com/2013/04/10-tips-to-beat-insomnia-get-better.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I definitely need to try that raspberry mojito. Like now.

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete