Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Scrapbook : 2012 Part Two

Back in March, I shared the first half of my 2012 scrapbook. If you like, you can see it here. Weeks away from the 6 month mark in 2013, and I've nearly finished it! I have a few more photos to get printed and the final pages to decide on - until then, here's a few more peeks into my memories of last year.


I really loved using Prinstagram photos - almost every page has one or two on. As I said on the first post, they cost about $25 for 48 squares. The website is incredibly easy to use as they take the photos straight from your Instagram profile, you just need to select which ones you want and how many. They arrived in the UK after about 7 days which I think is pretty good for International shipping!

My favourite Gaslight lyrics, and ticket stubs


I absolutely love having somewhere 'physical' to keep my Instax photos. They're SO expensive, I want to make sure I keep them all safe and sound. Each one holds a great memory, even if I take it a bit... wrong (see breakfast shot below!)

 Ash's 23rd birthday



Towards the end of the scrap book I started including recipes, such as my spiced pumpkin pie, candy cane cupcakes and cocktails. These are recipes I hope to share with my children one day and I think these scrapbooks will be an amazing little memory.



I can't settle on what I'd like to put on the last few pages - some Top 10s of the year, just some words about how 2012 panned out, or a big double page of summing up. Do you have any ideas? I have actually started my 2013 scrapbook so I will share that once I'm half way through. For now, this book sits on my book shelf, waiting for time to pass so it's put in to context - I hope it gives me the same shivers as looking through my school year books. I hope my scrapbooking has inspired you to start too. Rosie x



8 comments:

  1. aww this is AMAZING. i love how it's not just photos but ticket stubs and other tangible memories, too. i made an album for my boyfriend's birthday last year and ever since i was hooked. it's so fun flipping through the pages and seeing the memories of a whole year in your lap. and yours is super sweet to boot :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! Love this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapbooking style. It's clean yet fun and interesting. I can't wait to see more!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scrap book! I've tried in the past and failed at making it look effortless and simple so resorted to just keeping memory boxes and photo albums! haha

    Looking forward to continuing to explore your blog, loving it so far and have followed.

    Best Wishes, Danielle.
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that scrapbook looks so amazing and such a good idea <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the way you scrap booked this! I really need to get into this hobby!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Printagram, hmm? I need to check them out. Your scrapbook is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love scrapbooking, I find it really therapeutic and givees me time to reflect on all the things I've done. Going to try those Pinstagram photos myself.

    ReplyDelete