Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Jade Bakes


I want to introduce you to one of my best friends, Jade. As well as being an amazing artist, Jade is also an amazing cook and incredible baker. She started her blog to share her recipes with colleagues and friends, but I can't not share these with you. Caramel Pretzel Brownies? Ok! Popcorn flapjacks? Yes please! Banoffee cupcakes? Oh, go on then ;)


Jade's recipes aren't just for those of us with a sweet tooth. There's also Sweet Chilli and Onion Bread and a good old Chicken and Stuffing Pie. Yum.

You can find more amazing recipes and baking inspiration over at Jade Bakes, including 3 amazing cocktail cupcakes which she baked for her parents 25th wedding anniversary party.

What are your favourite things to bake? Do you have any incredibly talented friends?!
Rosie x 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    Popcorn flapjacks - that's my kind of food!! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nice!!!!

      www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. great post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh caramel pretzel brownies sound amazing! Would never think to put the two together :) Going to check out her blog
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to check her out! You had me at "pretzel caramel brownies" or whatever, because I have a mad sweet tooth. I'm always looking for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything sounds so interesting and fun (and yummy!), I'll have to check it out!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  8. These recipes all look incredible! Definitely going to check out her blog!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wooow wish I had time to bake stuff like this

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete