Thursday, 4 July 2013

Lately I've Been

...a busy bee!
Travelling home from Dublin - you can see all the posts from our trip here.
 
Visiting Southend-on-Sea. We had a couple nights to ourself and enjoyed the time together. Didn't enjoy the hangover the next day so much though...
Watching Ash's band, Montrose. Big things coming up for them this year.
Trying a new diet with Slimming World! Does anyone else do it?

 
Enjoying cocktails, as always. That doesn't work so much with the previous one does it..?
Loving the sunshine. It's going to hit 26 degrees on Sunday. In England. #cray
Seeing Robbie Williams in Wembley Stadium! Not exactly my sort of concert, but I went with Mum and we had a really good time. The day after we spent a bit of time in London and wandered down The Mall to see Buckingham Palace.
 Loving the ABM photo app, and I've preordered their book. There's nothing those girls can't do. 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    What a busy time you had lately! Love the cocktail photos!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the ABM app for editing photos? I think I recognize the handwritten comments;)

    ReplyDelete