Thursday, 11 July 2013

Long Awaited Sunshine






This sunshine is beautiful. It means long evenings, gorgeous flowers, juicy fruit and silly dogs. We shut the gate so they can run around on the grass rather than bothering us on the patio when we're BBQing. They stare lovingly through the fencing, quietly eyeing up the grilled meat...

There's nothing better than coming home from work in the gorgeous sunshine, having a light dinner and soaking up the final rays of the day whilst sipping on Pimms.

How are you enjoying the sunshine?
Rosie x

9 comments:

  1. beautiful photos (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet words on my last post, they brightened my day!
    Oh, the sunflowers are so pretty!

    Hope you have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think sunshine are amazing (: I will usually spend that time to read books and reconnect with myself. x do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (:

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful photography. It is blogs like yours that inspire me to pick up my camera more often.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos ! I love the first one
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg look at the puppies soo cute!!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. it really is, isnt it? I love it when the sun shines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving these bright, sunny days but the heat? not so much!

    Em

    Win a pair of Manitobah Moccasins!

    ReplyDelete