Saturday, 27 July 2013

Summer So Far


We're nearly in August, and I feel like Summer had whizzed by in a flash although I've been quite busy. We went to Dublin for a long weekend with my parents in June, we've enjoyed some gorgeous sunshine in the garden and had a lot of BBQs and cocktails with friends, I went to London with Mum to see Robbie Williams at Wembley Stadium and I've spent many a night chilling out at home with Ash enjoying the weather. But the best part is that we still have Reading Festival in less than 4 weeks!

What have you been up to this Summer? Rosie x

PS. You can follow me on Instagram: @ohsorosie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Judging by the pictures, I can't help but thinking you're having a good summer!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete