Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Nail Spray



Having a sister who's also an Avon rep definitely has it's advantages ...*cough* discount *cough*. When I was flicking through the last catalogue I thought I'd give the liquid freeze for nails a try, as I hate flapping my hands around after a new lick on paint on my fingers, and anything that's meant to speed that up is worth a try.


The one thing which frustrates me about Avon is there aren't any directions on their packaging so it's always a bit of guess work. After doing my final coat of polish, I gave my finger nails a spray, keeping as far back as I could, and let it get to work. The spray on the bottle is very wide, meaning there was a lot of wastage as it sprayed between my fingers and to either side of my hands. However, after about 30 seconds my nails were completely dry and fine to touch. On the other hand (ha), my fingers were also covered in the spray and felt very greasy - there's so much wastage.



The product does do what is says on the tin though, and I'll keep this near for when my Seche Vite top coat runs out.

The polish I am wearing above is 3 coats of Maybelline's Winter Baby and 2 coats of Rimmel's Metal Rush in Pearly Queen, which I posted about yesterday here.

Do you have any tips for helping your nails dry quickly?

Rosie x 

2 comments:

  1. oooh this looks so cool! i've never tried any avon products! love the idea of this one though!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I can see that a spray wouldn't be super effective when it comes to covering the nails...but at least it works!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete