Friday, 23 August 2013

Neon Passion Cocktail Recipe


Last Friday night after dinner I found myself staring in to the cupboard, begging for a new cocktail to jump out at me. I couldn't make sense of the spiced rum and whiskey at the front, but after a little poking around I grabbed out the Midori and Bacardi and this is what I made. It's the perfect Friday night wake me up cocktail, packed with fruity flavour.



To make Neon Passion, you will need:
50ml Midori melon liqueur
50ml white rum (Bacardi)
200ml Orange, peach and passionfruit juice

Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add 6 or 7 ice cubes, and shake! Pour into a short glass. Garnish with cocktail cherries.

The Midori gives this cocktail such a crazy neon colour, I think it looks amazing! It is quite strong though, so don't be ashamed to halve the alcohol content, especially on a week night ;)


Scheduled post - as you read this, I'll be sipping cider in a field in Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oo this looks delightful, another one to add to the list to try :)
    Heather x
    Pumpkins and Puddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO delish! Love the cherry garnish!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummers~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete