Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Pearly Queen Nails


I absolutely love this polish. Rimmel have always been a pretty safe brand to go to, and this Metal Rush shade does not let them down. I picked it up a few months ago in Boots but find myself going back to it quite a lot. It's a gorgeous iridescent purple which turns sagey green in the light. I actually took this photo on my iPhone as it showed up a lot better than on my Canon.

I must mention though, this is definitely more of a top coat than a full colour. I painted my toes with just two coats of this, and although it does look very nice, I found that it looks a lot more striking with 3 coats of Maybelline's Winter Baby underneath. I can't wait to wear it at Christmas with silver glitter!

Rimmel London's Metal Rush polishes retail for £3.99 and are all available over at ASOS.

Have you tried any of these Rimmel polishes?

Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Oooh so pretty! I love purple polsih! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I love this polish - so unusual!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! It looks soo nice, I definitely need to try this.

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete