Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Pink, Lilac and Nude Nails


It's been weeks since I shared my last nails post so I thought I'd do another today! I started off my painting my nails with two coats of Models Own Utopia, a gorgeous purply nude, and letting them dry completely. I left mine a whole day! Then I used some nail stickers (link below) across the centre of each nail, and painted pink/purple on the ends and nude/mushroom on the tops. To learn more about using nail stickers, hop over to The Dainty Squid - Kaylah's an expert!


Allow everything to dry for a good half an hour, and then add lashing of Seche Vite for a shiny finish.

Supplies used:
  
(L-R) Models Own Utopia
Models Own Soda Pop Pink
Models Own Naked Shimmer
Models Own Lilac Dream
Barry M Mushoom
Seche Vite Top Coat
Nails Stickers (shape 7)

Photos taken with my iPhone, apologies about the quality!

3 comments:

  1. wish i could do mine like this! x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So creative. I love the colors too. They go so well together :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice design http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html

    ReplyDelete