Sunday, 1 September 2013

Changing Seasons


His and hers.
  Homegrown.
 Comforts.
Abstract.

1st September. 2013 is whizzing by before my eyes. It doesn't seem like too long ago that we were clinking champagne flutes on New Years Eve and wishing for a great year. Although it's been fun so far, I don't think it'll top 2012 - but hey, there's still time. It won't be long before Starbucks are serving PSL's and the house smells like cinnamon.
As I said in my last post, I don't have any time scheduled off work until Christmas day, so we really need to think about planning something soon. I just fancy a long weekend somewhere quiet and disconnected - any ideas?

6 comments:

  1. Time really has gone by so quickly. I can't believe the summer is ending.

    Love these pictures. Especially the plants. I've been trying to get better at taking care of plants. They have a way of making any space feel a bit more like home.

    Sarah
    Midnight Rambler

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures :D

    http://firozablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was feeling low then saw your tattoo and then a reminder of Starbucks Christmas drinks woo woo :) Gingerbread Latte <3

    Now Following x

    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your herb planters! they are so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your blog, awwh! I'm guessing the URL is a Gaslight Anthem reference?
    As for the long weekend ideas, as it's going to be autumn soon, maybe a staying in a little log cabin in the woods would be nice? There's quite a few companies around here that offer that sort of thing, but I'm unsure of the prices! I may have to look into it myself actually!
    I hope you have a wonderful year!
    amyalaska | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete