Friday, 27 September 2013

Golden Hour

Ah, the infamous golden hour. I was flicking through my Flickr (heh!) account recently, and thought I'd share some of my Autumnal shots. A few years ago, I used to absolutely love the Flickr network. But a falling out with photography (because being paid to do something seems to take the fun out of it) stalled my involvement, and I've never really gotten back in to it. In fact, I've never really looked at photography in the same way since I've been doing it part time.

I love the hints of orange in these photos. South West Autumns get pretty cold, but I think there's so much warmth in these shots.

You can see my Flickr profile here, if you're interested!

Rosie x

8 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous shots! I always hate it when summer ends, but these photos make me appreciate the beauty of autumn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I've been freezing the past week or so, and I've really complained about it being autumn already, but that's probably I haven't run into such gorgeous colours yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love the light at golden hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos. I kind of love that fall is so full of warm colors and brilliant sunsets all the while getting colder and colder. There's something so very poetic about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so beautiful! You're really talented! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You;ve got such a talent, these are beautiful. I love the second one down x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are seriously beautiful photos!

    Jes | naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful shots, I love the way the Sun shines through the leaves.

    Hannah
    x
    Dainty&Ivory

    ReplyDelete