Monday, 23 September 2013

The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit

I picked up this Brow and Liner kit from The Body Shop's website a few weeks ago when they had a 30% discount code, so I got it for £7. (There's currently 40% off thebodyshop.co.uk with code 14395!) I chose shade 01 - Blonde & Auburn.
I really struggle with keeping my eyebrows maintained. My natural hair colour is strawberry blonde - a light gingery colour with lots of natural blonde highlights, which I haven't seen since I started secondary school, apart from one night with two boxes of ColourB4! Obviously, my eyebrows and eyelashes are the same light blonde colour, so I have them tinted every 6 to 8 weeks to make them slightly darker. Most days, I don't worry so much about my brows as my fringe is usually in the way, but sometimes I wear my fringe to the side or back, and I feel like I need a little something else. 
As you can see, just a few sweeps of colour really does make a difference. The dense, flat brush is brilliant at gently packing in the powder, without making it look too dark and fake - I'm all about natural brows. I haven't used the thinner 'liner' brush yet, as I'm a bit worried about giving myself drag queen brows...
I'm well aware that there's some cult blogger brow products, as well as lots of girls just using a brown eyeshadow powder to fill their brows, but I really rate this Body Shop product.
What do you do to maintain your brows? Have you tried this Body Shop kit?
Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the look of this little kit! I love how it contains just powder, all the other kits contain wax and about 3 shades you'll never use - this is a much better idea xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cool =) i ALWAYS forget to do my brows^^

    ReplyDelete