Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Topshop Lipstick in Innocent review


I'm not usually one to wear lipstick, hence why I bought the Maybelline Babylips last month to give them a try. I've found myself really enjoying having a bit of extra colour on my face, and on a rare visit to Topshop I thought I'd have a look at the lipsticks I'd heard so much about. Most of the shades looked absolutely terrifying but I loved the subtle pinks.


After a few hand swatches, I thought I'd bring Innocent home with me for a trial. The colour is a gorgeous dusky pink, which comes out brighter on the skin. The formula is pretty light, despite the website describing it as velvety. I love the shade on me, and have vowed to wear it all this week to see if I can 'get used' to wearing lip colour.


What do you think of Topshop's make up range? Do you have any recommendations? Rosie x
PS. Please excuse the tired eyes. We had a very busy weekend. #22goingon65

15 comments:

  1. wow that looks like such a great pink tone, so subtle!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty color! It can be so hard to get used to wearing lipstick - it always feels like it's making such a huge statement. Your hair is so pretty, by the way!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks so good on you, it looks especially natural with your pretty red hair color! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks really pretty on you! I love the color of your hair too ;)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is gorgeous on you, such a perfect daytime pink shade! I really want to try some Topshop shades. I bought some a year or so ago and didn't like the formula, but I'm much more au fait with the whole lipstick thang these days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved <3
    Visit my blog ?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have never tried topshop's line, but now would like to!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the Topshop makeup line, especially their cream blushers! I've only tried one of the lipsticks but this looks really pretty :) I'm having a Cult Beauty Giveaway if you fancy taking a look. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so pretty! I definitely wanna try them out. Love the shade x

    Teen Diary - [ Upcoming Giveaway ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shade looks gorgeous on you, such a pretty pink xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Topshop lipsticks, they're such good value for money! Lovely shade as well. Love your blog! x

    Alavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. topshop are the best x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so cutee on you! I've never tried a topshop lippy before!

    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely! I'm not an overly lipstick person either but I LOVE carmex moisture plus tinted lipsticks... They're so perfect! I definitely recommend you try one! X

    Rosie x
    everythingsrosieblog.com

    ReplyDelete