Monday, 7 October 2013

Down By The River


Polkadot Skater Dress - ASOS | Chelsea Boots - Tesco | Bag - Mulberry

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful. After a week of rain and storms, 20 degrees in October was a pleasant surprise. Ash and I headed in to Bath to meet his Mum for lunch, but grabbed a Starbucks and wandered round Parade Gardens for half an hour before. I was very happy to get my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the season, and even happier to see all the orange leaves falling to the floor. The riverbank was packed with ducks escaping the cold water, and the sun was shining bright. I forget how nice my 'home city' is sometimes.

Huge thank you to Ash for taking these photos. Understandably, he says he feels a bit silly taking them, but I'm still very grateful. To return the favour, I took photos for his band, Montrose, in the woods this afternoon. Very excited for them to start gigging again on Friday!

Rosie x
PS. Don't forget to enter my giveaway (which includes a Yankee Candle!) before the end of the week.

10 comments:

  1. Bath is one of my favourite places in the whole country, there's something about Pulteney Bridge that I just can't get enough of! X

    uni-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzers, these photos are so pretty! I love the colour of your hair, it's so vibrant and perfect for you! The dress is also gorgeous.

    Best,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is amazing! These photos are beautiful and I love the dress! :)

    elissex.blogspot,com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress! Perfect for everyday outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! I love this dress and your hair is perfect :). This post really is the epitome of fall!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your hair color and style

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have great style and amazing photos!
    xox
    taliaamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous, omg. your hair! *heart eyes*

    love that dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress and your hair color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dress is so cute,love it!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete