Friday, 11 October 2013

FREE Michael Jackson's Thriller Pumpkin Carving Template

If you were following my blog this time last year, you would have seen the pumpkin I carved for my local pubs competition. The problem was that I carved it a few days too early and it wasn't looking it's best for the competition so it sat proudly at home until it got composted!
I made the template myself with some nifty Photoshopping from a screen grab from the Thriller video and made it available for download on this post - help yourselves!

I need to get my thinking cap on about what to carve for this years competition? Currently thinking along the lines of Freddy Krueger or Carrie... any ideas?

Rosie x

4 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT! I can't believe you did that :D wow xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, this is soo bloody great!!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.
    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything!

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    ReplyDelete