Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Just popping by to say I hope your day is filled with tricks and treats, and to apologise for the slight lack of content over here on Every Word Handwritten this week. Actual real life seems to have gotten in the way slightly, but rest assured, I am still reading all your blogs whilst mine has had a little rest.
Last night I carved my ET pumpkin ready for the competition at the bar tonight, where Ash's band (Montrose) are playing. The winner gets a bottle of rum so I hope I'm in with a chance... I also did some Halloween nails using the Model's Own nail art pen - easy peasy spider webs!
 What are your Halloween plans? Whatever you're up too, have a great time :)

Rosie x
PS. If you want to see my "costume" tonight, make sure you're following me on Instagram!

7 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spiderweb nails! Hope you had a lovely Halloween, and that everything's okay at the moment with you, if a little busy? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nail art!
    P.S: I have a Topshop giveaway on Instagram (@natbeesfashion)
    xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin is amazing! :') Good luck, I hope you win the rum xo

    clairelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails! Absolutely fabulous! Maybe I would've gotten more trick or treaters if my Halloween manicure was that amazing ;)

    The Penny Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nails! Happy halloween to you too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your pumpkin and nails are awesome! You're very artistic :-)

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete