Thursday, 24 October 2013

Now Playing

In anticipation of my Amazon pre-order of Katy Perry's new album Prism arriving, I've been listening through her back catalogue. I cannot believe that this song came out 4 years ago. Where is time going? I've always had a thing for Katy, but after watching the Part of Me documentary, I saw what a hard working woman she is - a great message to give the next generation. Not only is her music career at it's peak, she's got a perfume range,  Eyelure range, OPI collab, Popchips collab... this lady is doing it all while she can. And in the meantime, I am rushing through the door every night in the hope that the postman has delivered a little brown Amazon box with my next favourite album inside.



Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

I was June and you were my Johnny Cash
Never one without the other, we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on

What's your fave KP song?
Rosie x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her. Her music is so catchy and I love her girly/glamorous/themed stage costumes. Her music videos are so much fun too, it's hard to pick a favorite but I think Part of Me or Firework are mine. :D

    ReplyDelete