Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Nude Accent Nails

Rimmel Salon Pro in Soul Session
OPI The Muppets collection in Excuse Moi!

If you follow me on Instagram (@ohsorosie) you may have spotted these nails yesterday. I finally tried out the Rimmel Salon Pro polishes and have fallen in love with the quality. They last for almost a week and the thick application brush is a dream. I'm still very much sporting an accent nail, and covered my ring fingers with the glittering 'Excuse Moi' from the OPI Muppets collection from last year. Unfortunately, the rest of the collection has been binned (does anyone else find that OPI glitters don't keep well?) but this one is still useable.

I'm lusting after the OPI San Francisco collection at the moment (might be something to do with this holiday next year...) so they will be going on my Christmas list for sure!

What are you wearing on your nails this week?
Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Love an accent nail and this nude is a gorgeous colour

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nude colour is beautiful ! i also have nude lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely combination! I love nude polishes, they always look so chic <3

    Jennie | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete