Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Urban Artfitters

Urban Outfitters in Southgate, Bath put on an evening of art, music and drinks, inviting creative types to showcase their skills. There was nail art, pencil portraits, screen printing and a lot of window shopping - all while local DJs from Moles Club played some old school hip hop for us to bop our head too. Although I find UO clothing unaffordable, it didn't stop me from falling in love with several tea dresses and ankle boots whilst perusing the shelves with a complimentary Dr Pepper. Mega winter wish list going on over here!
Rosie x

5 comments:

  1. We've a store opening in Nottingham (on the wall outside it says 'just don't ask us when' - I'm hoping it's soon!) and I'm so excited to see what they do with it. UO's are always a favourite of mine to walk about in thanks to the art/layout etc. and I j'adore their clothes (although my budget doesn't!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... I was just in Bath this past weekend! I wish I would've known about this or I could've stayed longer.. Do you live in Bath? If so, I'm sooo jealous I'm obsessed with it..
    xo
    www.teawithkateblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh that's such a cool thing to do! was it free/paid, or did you get invited? looks so interesting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a public event, anyone could go for free :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh thats my friend Laura doing the nails! She is really awesome!
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete