Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Good Morning Autumn

Waking up to the sunrise every morning is perfect. I'm lucky to have a guy who brings me a cup of tea before he leaves for work, allowing me some precious moments to wake up slowly and welcome the new day. Some mornings, the mist sits on the rooftops for a few minutes as the sun burns it away. Other mornings, the raindrops make a beautiful pattern through my window. I know it's kind of cliché to say that Autumn is the best time of year, but I honestly believe it is.

Rosie x

4 comments:

  1. Aww that's so lovely, I wish someone would bring me a cup of tea in the mornings hehe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    This is so precious, I love how this photo turned out!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, it almost looks like a painting!
    Autumn is my favourite time of the year too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete