Saturday, 16 November 2013

Lately I've Been


Standing in front of the mirror taking photos of myself. #ootd
Watching epic movies in new cinemas.
Not only was Tom Hanks incredible, the new cinema in Trowbridge wasn't that bad either.
Loving Wells. Hating rain.
Feeling so happy that my parents got a log fire installed a few Winters ago.
Touring the local cider mill!
Not only is it the home of Babysham (above) it's also home to a crazy machine which can blow these little test tube looking things in to 2 litre bottles (below). Like the bottle you buy coke in. Or cider in, if you're on a mission. It blew my MIND. And look at all those apples.
 

 
Saying my prayers.
Watching the sunrise every morning.
Watching the sunset every night.
And toasting the future...


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! nice to see you're having good times. I just came across this blog & I'm happy I did! :)
    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Love that black and white dress! Where did you get it from?

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fist dress you were wearing
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie!
    I just found your lovely blog and I couldn't resist to
    leave a comment! You have such a great style girl!
    You look gorgeous, love your sense of style and your
    outfits! I am now following you on your social media! Would
    you like to check my blog and follow back?

    Keep in touch !;)

    Greetings from Greece
    Vicky
    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got the right idea! It seems like your life is so nice and serene ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely week! Gorgeous pics!

    Katie x
    http://missenchanting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that black and white striped dress!

    ReplyDelete