Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Camden Town

Oh, Camden Town, you amazing place. Every time we head in to London, we're drawn to the North. It's our favourite place to search for rare records and has some wonderful music venues. I saw Katy Perry in Koko back in the 'I Kissed A Girl' days! Although it wasn't cool to witness some kid trying to steal CDs from the record shop inside the Stables Market, the original Parrallel Lines LP I came away with it kind of made up for it. OH, and Ash spying Damian Lewis with his wife and kids a couple tables behind us in Wagamamas. I bumped into his wife and daughter in the loos...who by the way was Malfoy's Mum in the last few Harry Potter movies. I KNOW, RIGHT?

What's your favourite London neighbourhood?

Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. im so jealous, this looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently went to Camden and it was brilliant, so much to see and do... defo need a trip back there, ideally with a friend rather than the husband so that I can browse the stores and markets properly!

    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete