Monday, 16 December 2013

Lately I've Been

First things first, I'm still here! December is always an incredibly busy time for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. When I first started blogging, I vowed not to post things just to keep a presence, hence why my posts have been few and far between. But things are now getting quieter on the lead up to Christmas, and I am hoping to share more of my favourite season with you. So, what's been keeping me busy?

Teaching my niece how to write by using dots! She's growing up so quickly. The other day, we realised she thought Father Christmas was Farmer Christmas. Her response? "Well, he does keep reindeer!" :)
Day tripping to London with work. Every season, a team of us go to sneak a peak at the new collection in the showroom. SS14 is dreamy!
Wearing animals. This fox print dress from ASOS has been my weekend go to for a few weeks.
GETTING IN THE SPIRIT! Guys, it's Christmas next week :)
Wanting to be Jennifer Lawrence.
Disappearing. I finally got my 1 stone award :) and made some Syn free strawberry Santas to celebrate.
Loving London. Ash and I spent a lovely day in the city at the end of November. More here!
Listening to the only Christmas record which matters at the moment. This is on in my car to work every morning... although 'Frank Sinatra's Christmas' may sneak in this week.
Partying! The before and after of the above photos makes me laugh. We threw our work party in a comedy club in Bath, which also has a Motown disco... I vaguely remember running to the dance floor when this came on.
Treating myself! I wasn't due an upgrade until January, but knew that if I paid the remainder of my bill off, I could sell my old iPhone for slightly more before Christmas to make it worth it. I absolutely love my 5C, especially because it's 32GB. Now I can take ALL THE PHOTOS!
Getting in the spirit a bit more... Elf and Christmas Jumper Day at work.
Loving my new bag. Mulberry Bryn in Flame! Eeeee!!
#santaselfies
Being crew! Yesterday, I helped out behind the scenes of Ash's bands video shoot for their single. It was a very long day, but totally worth it. I'll share more photos in the week.

Wow. That was a long one. I really feel like I am ready for Christmas now, apart from a  couple presents (Grandparents are SO tricky to buy for!) and a little more wrapping, but at least there's only 4 more working days between me and the 25th.

Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. Love all these pics... and THAT Mulberry!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry santas are so cute and I adore your new bag <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're going to have a lovely xmas, loving your tattoos too! X

    ReplyDelete