Tuesday, 7 January 2014

365x2014 (January 1 - 7)

I've always wondered if I could manage a 365 project, and 2014 is going to be the year I try. Like Elycia said when she launched her 2013 365 Project  - the pressure is off. I'm not expecting to produce an amazingly high quality image every day, more of a snapshot into my day or my life at that time. Something to look back on in the future so I can always remember 2014. Here goes...

1/365: The first photo I took in 2014 (excluding iPhone selfies at midnight). We crashed out at 2am after dancing for a few hours with our friends. Happy New Year!
 2/365: My first 2014 sunrise, witnessed whilst getting ready for my first day of work of the year.
3/365: Saying goodbye to Christmas, and this sweet card from Ash, which has settled alongside a photo of us at Reading Festival in 2010.
4/365: Whiskey ginger, sans whiskey. Not drinking in January is going ok so far!
 5/365: Sunday at home.
6/365: I treated myself to the most relaxing bath. I led there for so long that my fingers wrinkled, but it felt nice to just slow down for a while.
7/365: A long night spent editing the artwork for Montrose's debut EP. Constant cups of teas supplied by Ash helped the process immensely.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea! It'll be so nice to look back over these pictures in the future <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    What a perfect project, I might tackle that next year! Can't wait to see all your photos throughout the year.

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love these sorts of projects! I think we'd struggle to remember to do it though ;)
    Looking forward to seeing your future snapshots!

    By the way, thanks for the comment on our film post. We replied underneath, and Bee is now determined to watch Fight Club ASAP!

    ReplyDelete