Monday, 6 January 2014

New Favourite Balm: The Body Shop Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer Lip Balm Review

At the beginning of December I hosted a The Body Shop at Home party for some friends, family and colleagues. Not only did we get to see a makeover (my 13 year old cousin was volunteered for that!) but we got to trial lots of make up products and smell the great Christmas scents - I'm already running out of Ginger Sparkle shower gel! As the host of the evening, I was offered an incredible 70% discount on Body Shop products and spent a small fortune stocking up on goodies for the year and Christmas presents. One of the products which I ordered was this lychee lip balm. It has totally overtaken Babylips as my go to balm and is always close by. It's not thick like Vaseline, has a slight shimmer and smells wonderful. In a phrase, it ticks all my boxes!
You can get this balm, or Pomegranate, Strawberry or Toffee ones, from The Body Shop website for just £3 each. Do you have a favourite lip balm?

Rosie x
Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. mm this sounds like a true delight! Pomegranate you say? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    Aah - I need to find out whether they also offer this in Germany! Sounds amazing, 70% discount!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I'm a sucker for toffee scents, will have to get me one of those!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lychee lip balm sounds amazing! It's one of my favourite fruits and scents, but it's so difficult to find products that smell strongly of it. I'm loving Body Shop products right now so I'll definitely be picking this up within the next few days. And the strawberry scented version too!

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good, I hear the pomegranate one calling my name! haha. The toffee one seems interesting though, I'll have to go check it out at The Body Shop :)

    Jen x
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm looking for a new lip balm and I love The Body Shop so might have to give this one a go. The design is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete