Tuesday, 18 February 2014

365x2014 (February 12 - 18)

43/365: I got a work phone! Not sure at the moment if it's a blessing or a curse, but I'm looking forward to visiting our other sites in my new role. Also, I had to get a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge as my background :)
44/365: This is what a snow storm looks like! Right under it is the neighbouring village where I work. When I ran through the car park after work I was coated in snow and soaked through. Driving home it got clearer and clearer, and when I pulled up outside the house it was bright blue skies. The village really does have it's own weather system.
45/365: I'm definitely not a red roses kind of girl. Ash surprised me with these gorgeous tulips and hydrangeas for Valentines Day.
46/365: 20 of us got together to celebrate mine and my friend Tom's birthdays. Pre-drinks were at my house, which involved Cards Against Humanity and lots of laughs. We then convoyed into Bath to The Hob for a couple more drinks, before going to Motocity at Komedia, a motown club night. We piled into the neighbouring Schwartz Bros takeaway at 1.30am, and I had the best cheeseburger I've ever had. Ever. It was such a great night, surrounded by my favourite people. :)
47/365: A perfect, lazy Sunday. I used some leftover pitta and hummus to make a light lunch, and then swanned around the house for the rest of the day.
48/365: It's an unwritten rule at work that if it's your birthday, you bring in cakes! I made mini egg and creme egg brownies and rum and raisin bites (which should have been a cake, but it didn't rise...)
 50/365: Selfie of a 22 year old. It's my birthday tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, a Motown themed night at a club sounds awesome - I live just outside Detroit and collect original Motown vinyls so that is right up my street!

    ReplyDelete