Tuesday, 11 February 2014

365x2014 (February 5 - 11)

36/365: It was one of those days. Straight after dinner, I opened a bottle of wine, got in front of the TV and we drank it. I definitely need a holiday!
37/365: My skin started reacting to the Tea Tree products I was using, so I've swapped them for Aloe instead. Using some nifty discount codes, this lot cost me less than £15.
38/365: Friday night favourite!
39/365: We headed over to Molly's house on Saturday for a poker night. (I WON!) Unfortunately, I decided that it would be a good night to have an asthma attack for the first time in three years, so I was pretty wiped, whilst the boys stayed up til gone 4am.
40/365: I was dead to the world on Sunday. The asthma attack really drained me, and I slept for most of the day. After dinner, we thought it would be a good idea to open the jelly babies I forgot to give to my Uncle for Christmas.
41/365: The nicest day we've had for weeks obviously had to be a Monday. I brought my camera to work in the hope of snapping a photo of the lamb which was born here last week, but he's been taken back up to the farm.
42/365: It's raining again. This new air freshener makes my car smell like Summertime.

3 comments:

  1. How do you like the aloe face wash? Great post!

    ♥ Naomi Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I use The Body Shop Aloe range and works perfectly for me, as I have really sensitive skin. and I love a Crabbies Ginger Beer! Sorry to hear about the asthma attack.

    Jen | gingerellaj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Crabbies but it sounds delicious!

    Caitlin
    www.atgatsbys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete