Monday, 3 February 2014

Leopard and Glitter Tipped Nails

Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Purple
Models Own WAH! Nail Art Pen in Black
Fearne Cotton for Boots polish in Devilish Diamonds

Is there much more to do on a Sunday night than paint your nails in a horrifically bright colour, then add messy leopard prints and glitter accents? No, I didn't think so! I've had so many compliments from ladies at work on my DIY nail art that I thought I'd share with you :)

My Models Own 50% sale order arrived yesterday and I am SO excited to try out the Hypergel shades! I must try to keep my nail painting evenings to ones when Ash is out as he hates the smell, a lot.
Did you pick up anything from the Models Own sale?

Rosie x

6 comments:

  1. Nothing like a bright nail colour to add that little bit of extra brightness to a day! Love your nail art too, if I even attempted something like that it would look like a giant smudge I think hehe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I LOVE your nails! Especially that colour, I've been looking for something similar. Sometimes leopard print nails can be a bit overdone, but I really like how you've done the tips. I wish my hand was neat enough to do this for myself! Your nails look great!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails, I've tried leopard print but never on just the tips and it looks amazing! Definitely will try this, thanks for sharing!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive! Geeze I can barely get mine to dry without messing them up, hah:)

    ReplyDelete