Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Red Glitter Tip Nails

 Rimmel Salon Pro with Kate in Rock N Roll
Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush
Nail Art Stickers via eBay

I painted my nails in Rock N Roll at the weekend and was SO impressed. It is the absolute perfect red, not too orange, and very classic. It's totally over-ruled all the polishes I featured here. The tips had started to wear after a couple of days so using some nail art stickers, I gave myself a bit of sparkle to make them last a few more days. Ruby Crush has tiny hints of silver in, meaning the tips really catch the light. I always finish my nails off with lashings of Seche Vite top coat, which I still cannot fault.

I love this style a lot, and think I might try next time with a matte/glossy approach... stay tuned!

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment