Tuesday, 25 March 2014

365 x 2014 (March 19 - 25)

78/365: I started my day off with lots of melon, a yoghurt and 2 litres of water in an attempt to boost my weight loss before holiday! Also, it was the day of Kate's funeral so I knew I had to have a decent breakfast to see me through to after the ceremony. Over 500 people turned up at the church - it was such a great send off.
79/365: New caged sandals from New Look for holiday! They're so comfy and pretty. Ticking the most important boxes :)
80/365: My last day of work for 23 days! I practically skipped out of the office at 5pm... woohoo!
81/365: Remember Kizzy? Here she is, almost a year after she moved to the farm with my Grandparents :) Her green eyes are something else.
82/365: We took Mum out for an early Mother's Day lunch and ended up going back to a friends for Elderflower Gin and Tonics. By the time we were heading home, the sun was going down :)
83/365: CHEERS! To realising I had lost our Mastercards with almost all of our holiday spending money on at 9pm the day before we go to the airport. I am such an idiot. *facepalm*
84/365: Wasting time before heading off to the airport. Double, triple and quadruple checking everything now!

Well - we are off! In a few hours we'll be at our airport hotel, hopefully with access to all our spending money...and in 24 hours time we'll be on our way to California! As you can imagine, I won't be blogging whilst we are away, but keep an eye on my Instagram (@ohsorosie) as I'm sure I'll be updating there when I can. 

In the words of Phantom Planet, "Californiaaa here we coooome!"

See you on the flip side! 
Rosie x

3 comments:

  1. I hope you found your Mastercard and are already enjoying your holiday - it's so damn exciting!!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is gorgeous! I love the pictures :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, 23 days off? Why don't I live in Europe?!

    I've never been to California before but my husband has and gloats about how beautiful it is all the time. It's kind of funny to me that you don't even live in the USA but you'll still see that state before I do. Haha, tell me what it's like! =P

    By the way, I mentioned and linked to you in a post I just wrote! Thought you might like to know. :) http://molliepop.com/commenting-courtesy/

    ReplyDelete