Sunday, 23 March 2014

On The Farm

My Grandparents live in a farm house they built themselves when my Mum was little. Walking around the yard yesterday with Mum, I spotted a few of my favourite old hiding places, and remembered the hours I'd waste with my sister trying to hide from her; in the dairy, behind the green house, in the potting shed... The ship puzzle on the wall has been there for as long as I can remember, but every year the garden changes. My Nana is the most skilled gardener I know. Yesterday felt very nostalgic.

Rosie x

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god! So perfect!! I want a cottage house in the country with chickens everywhere when i'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous-sounding home, and day! Your photography just keeps getting better, too, Rosie - I love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!! Looks a gorgeous place x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so amazing!!!! You have a wonderful blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing photos! I love the atmosphere you've captured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how beautiful that they built their own place - I have so many memories of my grandparents place - lots of happy ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My uncle works on a farm and I love heading down there in the summer to just be out in the country.

    ReplyDelete