Wednesday, 20 August 2014

5 Years

Today, Ash and I celebrate 5 years together. I could go on and on about the time we've spent together - good times and bad times, travelling the world and nights in at home, all the gigs we've been too and things we've done - but instead, I'll say this. These past 5 years have been the most fun I have ever had.
Facebook automatically put together an album of loads of photos of the two of us, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites here! x
At a friends wedding, earlier this year
Grand Canyon
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
London
Guinness Storehouse, Dublin
Butterbeer at the Harry Potter Studios
Holiday in Ibiza
Under the Eiffel Tower, Paris
Hot tub by the sea. Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
Sunset over Sinai, Egypt
Reading Festival
Alton Towers Hotel
Southend on Sea
Snow at home
Halloween
Reading 09 - the week it all began

Oh well I look at you and say It's the happiest that I've ever been
And I'll say I no longer feel I have to be James Dean
And she'll say "Yeah well, I feel all pretty happy too,
And I'm always pretty happy when I'm just kicking back with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment