Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Intimate Summer Wedding

At the beginning of the Summer, I had the pleasure of photographing Debbie and Nick's wedding at Tracy Park. I've known Debbie for years, as she used to be in my sisters year at school and we'd walk to school together. She's now a travel agent, and helped us book our San Francisco and Vegas trip!

The wedding was very small, much smaller than anything I'd worked on before, but it was so intimate and felt really special. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Saunders!



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos - you are very talented! xx

    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The location is to die for. You really captured the little moments. I like your angles as well. Happy weekend~ :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful photographs, it looks like you captured their day perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete