Monday, 20 October 2014

Perfect Autumn Nails - Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Chilli

It's been quite some time since I've done a nails post! But I am back with the shade which will be firmly on my nails for most of Autumn. I'm a red nails kinda girl anyway, but feel like my favourite reds are sometimes a bit too bright for work. Well, Barry M have sorted that for me with their gelly shade 'Chilli' from the Autumn 14 collection.
After two coats, Chilli is the most perfect muted warm red, with hints of brown to tone out the brightness. It's seriously complimentary to most clothing colours (even my favourite mustard yellow cardigan) and after 4 days, hasn't chipped at all. Although, that's probably mostly because of my go-to top coat, Seche Vite Dry Fast, which is now on Amazon UK at an affordable price!

See more nails here!

What's your favourite Autumn nail shade?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so nice! I love the redish brown shade. So sophisticated and perfect for Autumn

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shade, and very on-trend right now! xxx
    Just Emma

    ReplyDelete