Monday, 24 November 2014

Winter Salads

I find trying to eat healthily in the Winter to be a lot more difficult than the Summer. I'd much prefer a home made stew, huge roast dinner, or takeaway pizza to warm up the cold evenings. However, my lunch box salad can definitely be jazzed up with a little winter love to keep your tummy satisfied in the chilly months. I've compiled a short list of recipes for salads which tickle my fancy. What do you think?
Photo from taste.com - contact for removal.
How yummy does this warm roasted vegetable salad look? Maybe not great for a lunch box, but perfect for a Saturday lunch time at home. Recipe here.

Photo from BBC Good Food - contact for removal.
I dont think I've ever used cauliflower in a salad, so this is definitely intriguing! Recipe here.

Photo from BBC Good Food - contact for removal.
I am a huge lover of beetroot and feta, so this salad is pretty much ideal for me! Recipe here.

Photo from JamieOliver.com - contact for removal
Jamie Oliver's 'Favourite Winter Salad' looks like it could become a favourite of mine too! Halloumi and pomegranate... yum! Recipe here.

What salads do you like to make in the winter?

This post is in collaboration with Florette Salad.

2 comments:

  1. Warm quinoa salads are pretty tasty in winter, my husband and I make them weekly!

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, they look and sound so tasty! I love making quick and simple salads that are heavy on cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, and corn :)

    ReplyDelete