Sunday, 1 February 2015

Birthday Wishes

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 24! The time between Christmas and my birthday seems to whizz by SO quickly, that before I know it, my big day is looming. Bring on the 19th! I've booked a couple days off work, and intend to drink cocktails and eat burgers for most of that time ;) Here's what I'm wishing for this year!
Clockwise from top left

Happy Jackson snack box - to encourage healthy eating at my desk // L'Oreal Colour Riche Glitter Polish  - loving the look of this dark blue sparkle // Docs socks - I got some gorgeous DMs for Christmas, and am lusting after some proper Docs socks to help me break them in // jelly beans  - Jelly Belly are the best, no explanation neccessary // Cheeky Alice perfume - I love Vivienne Westwood fragrances, but haven't had this one before // New Look dress - that neckline is gorgeous, and considering I'm not buying any clothes for myself at the moment, I'd love this to wear out for my birthday celebrations! // Ediburgh Gin Raspberry Liqueur - after completing the Dryathalon last month, and raising a few hundred pounds for Cancer Research UK, I have become a little bit obsessed with Edinburgh Gin, and everything they do. I can't wait to visit their distillery in May! // Gone Girl - loved the book and the movie, definitely need this on in my collection // Urban Decay on the Run - I highly rate everything I have ever tried by Urban Decay, and I imagine this palette will be up there too!

1 comment: