Thursday, 27 August 2015

Laser Eye Surgery - 4 Months On

It's over 4 months since I had laser eye surgery to correct my short-sightedness. And I can honestly say, hand on heart, that it was the best decision I ever made. Why?

  • I can fall asleep wherever I want
  • Hay fever season was a dream
  • I got in the sea, and got salt water in my eyes without a mad panic to remove contacts
  • I can watch TV in bed
  • I can see to the bottom of the garden from my bedroom window
  • I can wear sunglasses
  • I can stay out late without wearing glasses
  • I don't get dry lens irritation from air conditioning at my desk
  • I camped at a festival without worrying about lenses
  • I can rub my eyes
  • I can drive my car without glasses


    ...and so much more. It has been worth every penny of the £2795 I paid, and I would recommend it to anyone.

    You can read about my consultation, surgery day and recovery here.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment